Core CPD Courses
- Professional Service Guidelines for Salesperson
- Conflict of Interests and How to Avoid Them
- Marketing Shophouses
- Introduction to Private Residential Market
- Marketing Private Residential Properties: OTP and Law Society Conditions of Sales 2012
- Law Pertaining to Uncompleted Housing Projects
- Understanding Property Related Tax
- Law Pertaining to Appointment of Real Estate Agent & Salesperson
- Introduction to HDB Commercial /Industrial Properties
- Understanding CPF Policies Affecting Properties
- Introduction to Fund Management and REITS
- Understanding Succession, Trusts, Ownership, Tenures in Real Estate Transactions
- Introduction to Commercial Properties
- Must Knows of Landed Properties
- Law Pertaining to Tenancy
- Introduction to En Bloc
- Must Knows of HDB
- Understanding the Estate Agents Act
- Must Knows in Ethical Property Advertising
Non Core CPD Courses
Continuing Professional Development Courses - Non Core Courses
The following are broad classifications of non-core CPD subjects identified by CEA.
- N1: Marketing skills and techniques
- N2: Business management
- N3: Financial services
- N4: Information technology
- N5: Management and supervisory skills
- N6: Interpersonal skills
KEOs can assess and decide on the relevance of non-core activities undertaken by their salespersons and ensure that their non-core CPD hours comply with CEA's requirements as set out in the CPD Guidelines.
For more information on the CPD requirements, please refer to CEA’s website.
Non Core CPD Activities available
Non core CPD Hrs Awarded
|Realtor Acceleration Programme NEW!||The 'RAP', a one day workshop, is an epitomized vision of 'U DESERVE iT! ' workshop, it is the answer to the extremely competitive real estate market, particularly for those who are not getting the expected result. The 'RAP' will empower and enlighten the participations who desire to be successful in their business and yet to find a formula!||2 non core CPD hours|
|Marketing Private Land NEW!||This non CPD activity will help real estate salespersons acquire the necessary knowledge in order to facilitate a smooth transaction and be familiar with private land transactions.||2 non core CPD hours|
|Singapore Land Administration||Singapore Land Administration (SLA) course is designed for anyone who would like to gain relevant knowledge and understanding of Singapore’s land administration laws, policies and practices.||4 non core CPD hours|
|Income Tax for Real Estate Salesperson NEW!||Income tax filing can be a breeze or a nightmare. This course will cover what a salesperson need to know in the relation of personal income tax filing and avoid the common mistakes made when filing annual returns.||2 non core CPD hours|
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office.
Office location: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #09-16 HDB Hub, Biz Hub 3 Singapore 310490.
Office hours: Mon to Fri: 9am - 7pm Closed on Sat and Sun.